I decided to keep things a little light with this post and allow my followers to get to know me a little. Consider this an extension of “Getting to Know G”. Everyone has little known facts about themselves that few people may know; whether it being something funny, weird, embarrassing, or something that needs to be private. So here is just 10 things about myself that fits in somewhere.
- I love chapstick! As teenage girls we all went through that phase of making sure that your lip gloss was always popping. But then we grow up and chapstick becomes our best friend. I love it so much that I even make my own; yes I said it’ I make my own. But thats another topic for a later date.
- I am very self conscious of myself (no elaboration needed).
- I love to cook and bake. I like to challenge myself in trying new recipes.
- I absolutely love pizza! If we are what we eat I would be a pizza, which is not good for the diet that I am always on but I have to have it. I can hear my mother’s voice now smh.
- I love love love shopping at Target. I have to avoid going there because I will end up being there for hours and spending way too much money. HomeGoods is my other favorite store. It is seriously an obsession that I can’t even start to explain.
- I am obsessed with flossing my teeth. I do it so many times a day that I can’t even count. I have floss in my car and in each had bag (the crying emoji would be entered here).
- I have a lisp because I have a a retainer. When I speak aloud I always feel that whoever is listening is only focusing on it.
- I am very hard on myself. I place this unspeakable amount of pressure on myself and I don’t know why. I am critical of every move I make and every decision or choice I make. I don’t want to fail at anything.
- I am antisocial. I can be in a room full of people and everyone is mingling but I’m that one person who is in my own world. I tend to be not so friendly because I rather feel a person out before anything. I am working on trying to be more sociable but I think being too sociable is just doing too much.
Last but not least….
10. Although I want more children, I am slightly afraid of having another child because I don’t know how I will split the love I have currently for my son (if that makes sense).