Hi everyone! One of the many questions I receive the most about my natural hair is what products I use or what is my regimen. Well I decided to dish on a few of my top products that I am currently using. Remember that not all products will work for everyone, it is up to you to try products and decide which ones work better for your hair. One important thing I will tell you is to NOT get overwhelmed trying to use or buy every single product out there or what you see on tutorials. That was one of my mistakes when I first started my natural hair journey; I got so overwhelmed and used so many products that I didn’t know which ones were actually working on my hair. It is important to isolate products and see which ones work best for your hair type.
- Organic Coconut Oil– This is my holy grail! I swear by it and love it. I use it in my spray bottle with water when I want to refresh my curls, i use it after a wash and sometimes before, and even sometime in my deep conditioner.
- Shea Moisture– I haven’t used all their products but I absolutely love the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk for my twist outs. I also like to use the Jamaican Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Shampoo and hair serum. the shampoo is great for build up because it has apple cider vinegar already in it, and the serum has peppermint which I love.
- OGX Coconut Water Shampoo– I just started using this shampoo (three times so far), I even bought the travel size to try. It smells great and has my hair feeling so soft after my washes.
- Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Reconstrucurizer– When I tell you I use this after EVERY wash…I absolutely do. When I first started using it my hair suffered from heat damage and it has worked to help strengthen my hair.
- Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk and Curls Blueberry Bliss Twist-N- Shout Cream– I just started using these products on my hair, again I got the small sizes at Target because I wanted to try them out. I finally gave my coconut hibiscus hair milk a rest to try these two products out and they have my twist outs poppin! Or on fleek..whatever the new term is now.
These are my current products that I am using, I like to switch it up from time to time. I also like to try new products out. I know there are so many new ones that I cant wait to try. I would love to hear what products you Naturals use or if there is a product you would like me to try out and provide a review on please let me know!